Criminal Records in Miami

Get the Help You Need from Fischer Redavid PLLC

Having criminal charges on your record can be extremely problematic when it comes to getting gainful employment, qualifying for loans, or even having access to certain types of housing. Understanding your criminal record, as well as what can and cannot be hidden from potential employers, landlords, or loaning entities can be extremely helpful as you try to move on with your life. Our skilled Miami criminal defense attorneys can help you to take your life back.

Sealing & Expunging a Criminal Record

Contrary to popular belief, sealing and expunging are not interchangeable. Sealed records cannot be accessed by most government databases or employers. On the other hand, an expunged record can be accessed by government agencies, but can only do so with a court order. It is important to remember that even if you were acquitted, or your case was dropped or dismissed, the records of the charge may remain unless you work to remove it. At Fischer Redavid PLLC, we believe that everyone deserves a second chance!

Bench Warrants & Alias Capias

If you miss a court appearance and the clerk’s office can verify that you were notified, a judge may issue a warrant called a bench warrant. A bond amount is set after the bench warrant is issued, and that is how much you must pay out of jail if “picked up” on a bench warrant. An Alias capias, also known as an AC warrant, is an equivalent warrant but for felony cases.

Having a highly skilled and attentive Miami criminal defense lawyer can help you quash any standing bench warrants, or avoid them in the future. We can help you to ensure that your address is kept current with the courts, as well as inform you when you have a court date at which your presence is required.

A bench warrant or AC warrant will not just go away. Contact our firm for help handling your case!


  • Simplicity

    It’s important that our clients understand what we do for them and why we do it for them.

  • Dedication

    Every lawyer has a duty to their clients. We proudly serve our clients’ best interests from the moment they join our family.

  • Innovation

    Every client is unique, as is his or her case, and the law was meant to be interpreted and flexible.

  • Transparency

    We explain our strategies and, when you have questions, we encourage you to ask them.


  • Fischer Redavid PLLC Above & Beyond Expectations
  • Fischer Redavid PLLC Extremely Passionate About Defending My Interests
  • Fischer Redavid PLLC Top Notch DUI Attorney
  • Fischer Redavid PLLC The Ones You Can Trust
  • Fischer Redavid PLLC Did An Amazing Job! A Must Call For All Your Cases
  • Fischer Redavid PLLC Great attorney, very sincere and honest person
Prev Next

We Serve to Fight for the Accused & the Injured

    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
      Please enter your phone number.
    • This isn't a valid email address.
      Please enter your email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.
Turn to Our Firm